International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology is the main annual research conference aimed at presenting current research being carried out. The ICIMT 2009 to 2014 were held in Jeju Island, Hong Kong, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, and Dubai respectively. The current ICIMT 2015 (The 7th International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology) will be held on December 21-22, 2015 in Barcelona, Spain. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
Accepted papers will be published in one of the following Journals.
Journal of Advances in
Abstracting/Indexing: INSPEC; EBSCO; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; WorldCat; CrossRef; Genamics JournalSeek; Google Scholar; Ovid LinkSolver; etc.
Template download (DOC)
- 15-09-2015 News! The final round of calling for papers starts!
- 09-08-2015 News! Welcome Dr. Maria Teresa Andrade join in our Technical Committee!
- 08-07-2015 News！The conference hotel is confirmed, click to check it.
- 13-05-2015 News！Welcome Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rolf Roskam to deliver a keynote speech!
- 13-05-2015 News！Welcome Prof. Peter Plapper to deliver a keynote speech!
- 12-05-2015 News！Welcome Prof. Masayuki Arai join in our Technical Committee!
- 11-05-2015 News！Welcome Prof. Mounir Ghogho to deliver a keynote speech!
- 11-03-2015 News！ICIMT2015 has confirmed cooperation with JAIT.
- 10-03-2015 News！ICIMT2015 has confirmed cooperation with JMMC.
- 07-03-2015 News！ICIMT2015 will be held in Barcelona, Spain during December 21-22.
- (Read More)
Please submit your full paper to
Easy Chair System
If you do not want paper publication, you can only submit your abstract.